Be a part of various roundtable conferences, educational sessions and workshops, presided over by 200+ speakers representing the visionaries and the luminaries of the retail world. Have a look at the full schedule below.
25th SEP 2019 I DAY 2
IRF:Fireside Chat – Innovators and Disruptors
- What have you learnt since joining the retail industry and what has surprised you?
- What key factors have enabled you to become so successful in Retail / eCommerce?
- How does your organization approach innovation?
- Where is your RETAIL 3.0 strategy headed and what does the transformation strategy look like to get there?
- What’s the one breakthrough idea that you have embraced for your employees / and for the customers
How International Retailers are disrupting the Indian Market?
- Eyeing untapped market~ what it takes for an international Brand to plan entering in India-what triggers the most?
- How to be GLOBAL while thinking GLOCAL- understanding the Indian consumer psyche?
- Cracking the pricing for a diversified market like India- what it looks like ?
- Source the right local partner and find the best strategy to penetrate India
- Focus on established international brands & best experiences
- Location that matters the most
- Discovering Foreign retailers looking for expansion in India
IRF: Influencing Shoppers through Design Ideas:
Stores, Shopping Centres, and Websites that Build An Involving, Engaging, Collaborating Interface for the Shoppers
Customers today hop over from store to store unless the design, ambience, aesthetics, really engage and involve them. Their attention is harder to capture than ever and they are increasingly discerning about how they spend their time and money. We learn from design experts and creative retailers the power of Design, combining both spatial, experiential, ambient and digital elements, where you can take away some practical tools and ideas for running them on your own.
IRF: RETAILER SELECTION: Location, Location, Location
Understanding the Retailer’s Site Selection Criteria and How Leasing Heads and Retail Heads can Collaborate for Mutual Win on Spaces and Leasing Terms
Retail site selection is as much of a science as it is an art form. The more you understand the process and how retailers think, the more successful your deals will be. Leasing agents, retailers, developers, and economic directors will all gain valuable insight from this course. We explore which locations will work well and which will not; what causes a retailer to select one site over another, what elements successful retailers look for when making their decisions; how to efficiently use demographics, zip code analysis, visibility, access and traffic flow; comparative analysis and sales forecasting; how to apply profitability models and pro formas; and how to analyze socioeconomic trends, fashion statements and psychographics.
Networking Lunch Break
‘THE TRANSFORMERS’ – IDEAS IN RETAIL THAT WILL BE THE TRANSFORMATIVE FORCES OF THE FUTURE
IRF: Turning Malls into Profit Centres with a Dash of Entertainment & Food
Malls have re-invented the wheel and embraced entertainment as an important driver to churn the fate of their centres These new retail/restaurant/entertainment hybrids are capturing an increasing share of families’ limited disposable out-of-home leisure time and their retail spending, this session will bring together all the stakeholders who are involved in making shopping center beyond shopping!
- The idea of adding major Family Entertainment Centres (FEC) has in malls been gaining popularity rapidly over the last few years- How far Indian Shopping Center Community has come ?
- New entertainment destinations such as urban entertainment centers and location-based entertainment centers are appearing, many with retail as a significant part of their mix- what growth this industry has witnessed?
- FOOD HALLS – A Must Have For Shopping Centres – The New Stars In The Industry
- The business of Restaurant bringing business in: How Rising Consumer Expectations are Changing the Foodservice Game and how it can be of a benefit to Developer?
- One size doesnt fit all- How developers are creating innovative spaces and formats for it’s tenants visibility, what it takes to be profitable while experimenting with Retailers.
Slot Booked for solution provider’s Presentation
IRF: New-Generation Marketing for Shopping Centres for Capturing the Mindshare of Digitally-Inclined Consumer:
For Shopping Centres in India, probably the steepest learning curve was moving from the reliance on the ‘find great brands and the customers will come’ approach, to creating sophisticated social campaigns, building customer pull databases and laying the foundations for a ‘Family Destination’.
Retail destinations are often at the very forefront of customer experience and social connection, and the best draws to mall today are the millennials who shop and spend time and money there.
What should those who manage them be considering and integrating when it comes to marketing trends? How do leaders in the Retail and Shopping Centre environment ensure success in the ever-changing world?
IRF: The Power-Pack Finale – Retail Leader’s Conclave
. What it takes to be an unconventional leader, and how it motivates your team
. Best Practices to reach and engage Millenials and GenZ
. How To Build a New Age Consumer Brand : Transforming from Great Product to Great Business
. In Pursuit of Personalisation : what works ,what doesn’t
. Innovation is beyond new technology — it is about building the culture in the organisation to implement innovation- What it takes for a leader to balance both side of the coins ?
.The Importance of Internal Collaboration To Elevate Customer Experience and Results
. The Power Of Investing In Your Front Line
24th SEP 2019 I DAY 1
Introduction by the Anchor
Welcome Note by Reed Exhibitions
Presentation- by Nielsen
Slot booked for additional presentation
Knowledge Presentation- by Deloitte
White Paper Launch- by Mr. Naveen Jaggi, Global Head of Retail Brokerage, America, JLL
IRF’s Chairman Welcome Keynote: Siddharth Yog, Founder & Chairman, Virtuous Retail & Xander Group, Professor-Harvard Business School
INAUGURAL PANEL DISCUSSION- Powering India’s Growth Engine for Retail, consumer goods and lifestyle community
Session Moderator- Siddharth Yog, Founder & Chairman, Virtuous Retail & Xander Group, Professor-Harvard Business School
Slot Booked for DLF Malls
Retail CEO Conclave: The HOT-SHOT Session
Fostering the Entrepreneurship Spirit : Forging Passion, Idea, Scale, Opportunity, Ambition
- The most promising young entrepreneurs of the nation – what makes them – is it the PERSON, is it the IDEA, is it the FINANCIAL backing, or is it the PEDIGREE
- Building India’s Next Unicorn – what differentiates ambition from crazy belief
- Are you the next White Unicorn – how successful entrepreneurs have built their ideas from scratch to marquee investments / Public offers
- Zenith of Innovation – is Technology overplaying the promise or is it really a big enabler
- Retail’s tryst with tomorrow – the most promising categories to build your ideas on in Retail
- Impact of Entrepreneurship on Retail Real Estate
- The 5 best tips for Starting Up
- What I learnt from my first 50 customers
- Protect your idea – IP strategy for start-up concepts
- Missing bits of Startup ecosystem
Networking Lunch Break
The Transformation in Retail- Exploring Choice, experience, and Customer’s trust
Building a Brand that Transcends Borders~Going GLO-CAL – Think Globally, Act Locally – while maintaining international standards, focus on the demands of global communities and ethnicities
IRF: LEADERSHIP AT THE TOP AND AT THE STOREFRONT – REINVENTING SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES IN RETAIL LEADERS
*Which new skills should Retail Leaders focus on to regenerate their businesses and drive 2020 profits
*How should we reorient our Sales Associates at the Storefront – the most prominent Brand Ambassadors – training, motivation, career progression, getting top talent from the market
Slot Booked for solution provider’s Presentation
It’s all about Beauty and Business
Learn from the leading wonder women’s of the retail industry who have disrupted the future of Retail (Exclusive Fireside chat or all women leader’s panel )
Networking Tea Break