IMAGES RETAIL AWARDS 2017
(Assessment Period 1stApril, 2016 to 31stMarch, 2017
IRA recognize outstanding achievers in the business of retail.
(The entrant can participate in more than one award category if qualifies as per eligibility criteria and meets the definition of concerned award category)
IRA Nomination Process & Schedule
- IRA nomination categories and entry details are announced through the IRF website, Magazine ads, a personalized electronic campaign and tele-calling to prospective nominees in all proposed categories.
- Prelim jury to identify best performers among retailers:
Prominent shopping centers & retail support professionals are invited to recommend best performing retailers in key retail verticals/formats.
- Awards details and nomination forms can be downloaded from IRA website or IRA Secretariat can be approached for the same.
- Prospective nominees are required to submit nominations with required fee, details and supporting material – latest by Friday 12th August, 2017.
- Nomination forms are checked by the IRA audit team for eligibility, completeness and data correctness. Nominees may be asked to rectify mistakes, if found any, and also provide supporting documents – wherever required.
- IRA team of analysts then make a presentation for the IRA jury – with analysis of performance metrics such as growth in top line sales and retail presence, sales per square foot, average transaction values. A special note is prepared on effective technology application, marketing effectiveness, supplier relations and employee practices.
- IRA jury – comprising of distinguished personalities in the field of research and analysis with thorough insights in to the retail business – goes through the presentation of the nominees and gives scores based on analysis of the nominees performance during the assessment period.
- Results of Industry Recommendation and Jury Score will ultimately decide the final Nominees.
- Jury and the organizers have the right to decide on the final categories to be awarded, renaming the titles, clubbing the categories and moving nominations to a category other than the category originally filed in – wherever required.
- Minimum 3 valid nominations are required per category, else the award may be withheld and same will be communicated to participant.
The coveted IRA trophies will go to the best among the top performers. The final names will be announced at the glittering IRA ceremony, the culminating event of the 2017 India Retail Forum.
Nomination fee per entry*:
Rs. 15,000 + tax per entry for non members – includes two invites for the grand IRA gala – an evening of cocktails, dinner, awards and live entertainment on 20TH September, 2017 at The Renaissance, Mumbai
Rs. 5,000 + tax per entry for India Retail Forum Privilege Club members. Invites for the grand IRA gala would be extended as per the membership package.
*The nomination fee will be non refundable.